Twin Bags s.r.l.s, with registered office in Magliano Romano, recognizes the importance for its users and customers to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and security of their non-public personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data”) and informs you that the Personal Data you provide to Twin Bags through the Site, as well as any data provided at third party points of sale, will be processed in compliance with current Italian legislation on privacy and specific local regulations applicable from time to time for processing carried out outside the Italian territory.
Type and source of data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (called log files) whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified interested
parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its proper functioning.
Personal data voluntarily provided by the person concerned
TWIN BAGS collects and processes the Personal Data that you directly and knowingly provide through the Site when you place an online purchase order, and/or register with the Site and/or the Twin Bags newsletters service.
This includes, for example, your first and last name, postal address, email
address and telephone number. In addition, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail through the Site and / or addresses listed on the Site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message sent.
Purpose of data processing
- Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
(a) to answer and satisfy all your requests and therefore to manage the relationship between you and Twin Bags;
- (b) to process your purchase order online and therefore to perform all order management activities (including administrative management of the contract, shipment of products, management of payments, credits and any disputes and fraud prevention ), and in fulfillment of all the obligations imposed by the laws and regulations in force;
Furthermore, with your prior consent, Personal Data may be entered in the Twin Bags customer database and processed for the following purposes:
- (c) profiling purposes: for the preparation of studies, surveys, analyzes and statistical and / or market research, in relation to your preferences on our products, in order to offer a personalized service to your needs and promote cultural and recreational activities and activities that could interest her;
- (d) Marketing purposes: to contact you and/or ‘send you (by post, telephone, email and other forms of electronic communication) information and promotional communications, including of a commercial nature, advertising materials, catalogues and invitations to events, relating to products and services.
Modalities of the treatment
I Dati Personali saranno trattati mediante idonei strumenti elettronici o comunque automatizzati, informatici e telematici, o mediante elaborazioni manuali cartacee, con logiche strettamente correlate alle finalità per le quali i dati personali sono stati raccolti e, comunque in modo tale da garantire la sicurezza e la riservatezza dei dati medesimi. Resta espressamente escluso qualsiasi utilizzo dei dati relativi alla Sua carta di credito per finalità diverse dalla verifica dell’esistenza di mezzi di pagamento, l’addebito e la gestione dei pagamenti, nonché la gestione di eventuali reclami e procedimenti contenziosi. A questo fine, i dati suddetti verranno trattati anche dalla banca che fornisce servizi connessi con la gestione dei pagamenti online nonché dall’istituto che ha emesso la carta di credito che Lei inserirà per convalidare il Suo ordine.
Nature of the contribution
The provision of Personal Data is optional. However, if you wish to place a purchase order for the products offered on the Site and/or receive information on the products and services of Twin Bags and/or contact our Customer Service, you must fill in all the fields indicated as mandatory in the relevant forms. The processing of your data for the purposes referred to in letters (c) and (d) is subject to your explicit consent. Refusal to grant your consent shall have no other effect than that of not being able to inform you about initiatives that may be of interest to you and/or to send you any other information of a commercial nature on Twin Bags products, initiatives and events. You may revoke your consent at any time by writing to TwinBags, Via delle Pastinelle 4, 00060 Magliano Romano (Italy) or by e-mail at email@example.com or using the “unsubscribe” link present in all our electronic commercial communications or other special procedures that may be made available to you.
The Data Controller is Twin Bags s.r.l.s with registered office in Magliano Romano (00060), Via delle Pastinelle 4 – Italy. Twin Bags will process your data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Code for the protection of personal data.
Rights of the data subject
We remind you that at any time you can exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 which, for your convenience, we transcribe in full, addressing directly to the Data Controller:
Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196 Art. 7
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Any request relating to your personal data relating to this information, may be addressed to:
Twin Bags S. r.l
Via delle Pastinelle 4, 00060 Magliano Romano (Italy)